M E N U
If you just need advice picking a paint color for one room or you are embarking on a kitchen, bath or full house remodel I am here to help! I work with any size project and budget, big or small and stay within those financial parameters. I always strive to get the best deal possible for you on materials without sacrificing quality or the integrity of the design.
All services are $75.00 per hour or a flat fee for the entire project. Flat fees will be determined on a per client basis according to their needs, size and scope of their project. Generally, on larger remodeling projects a flat fee is chosen due to the number of hours required and is less expensive for the client overall. Client is responsible for all materials, delivery and installation costs.
D E C O R A T I N G S E R V I C E S
• In-home consultation only - for the client who just wants design/decorating ideas to then implement themselves for an existing or new home and does not want other or continued interior design services. 2 hour minimum.
• Color consultation - choose paint colors and/or a color scheme for other decorative elements. 2 hour minimum
• Up to one-hour free consultation for decorating services - to discuss needs and scope of project
• New furniture selection and space planning
• Space planning/rearrangement of existing furniture and other existing interior elements
• Color and material selection and sample presentation - paint, fabric, wallpaper, flooring, rugs window treatments, lamps/lighting, bedding, etc. (TBD per project)
• Accessories selection - artwork, sculpture, vases, decorative pillows, throws, floral arrangements, mirrors, candles, and all other decorative elements (TBD per project)
• Material selection shopping – if you do not have the time or inclination to shop for items needed for your project I can shop for all materials and present sample options to you or if you prefer, we can shop together! (hourly rates apply)
K I T C H E N A N D B A T H D E S I G N S E R V I C E S
• I work in conjunction with your architect or contractor and subcontractors to form a cohesive team to ensure the new design is being implemented in line with the project vision and in a professional and timely manner from design phase through installation.
• Free consultation - to evaluate the scope of the project with the client and architect or contractor (if possible) in order to determine a preliminary budget estimate.
• Material selections - to include cabinets, hardware, appliances, counter tops, backsplash, plumbing fixtures, flooring, paint, counter stools (if applicable), lighting and accessories.
• Drawings provided to include cabinet, appliance, fixture and countertop layout.
• All permits (if applicable) and construction drawings including electrical and plumbing plans (if applicable), to be provided by architect or contractor.